RE/MAX’s “Fit to Sell” series offers home tips and strategies for home sellers. As part of this series of posts on getting your home ready to sell, I’ll be highlighting the best checklists and ideas you can find in the RE/MAX Checklist for Home Sellers document available here.
Air quality, odor, pets and holiday festivities can have a huge impact on a homebuyer’s perception of your home
Air Quality / Odor / Pets / Holidays: Things to Think About
- What year was your house built?
- Have you had any water issues?
- Check for mold or mildew
- Inspect your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and replace if needed
- Avoid cooking with food and strong seasonings that have a lingering smell
- Remove your pets while the house is on the market
- Remove any signs of the pets (e.g food and water bowls, toys, litter box, leashes)
- If your…
View original post 81 more words